Sit at table with us!
Tickets are on ale for the 2017 Dinner on the Farm. We hope you can join us for this one-of-a-kind feast set among the fields and
flowers of Massaro Farm. This all-you-can-eat meal is exquisitely prepared by award winning Chef Denise Appel and includes local meats, cheeses, breads, and – of course – farm vegetables. This year, our dinner will also feature V-One hand-crafted spelt vodka and RIPE cold-pressed juices.
This year’s dinner will take place on Sunday, September 3, 2017, 4:30-9:00pm.
- Hors d’ouevres of fresh bread, farm veggies and a selection of cheeses
- Clams and Oysters
- Harissa marinated lamb with cilantro chimichurri
- Roasted boneless chicken/Texas-style BBQ sauce
- Slow roasted honey-cumin great northern beans with Aleppo peppers
- Traditional slaw of carrot, fennel & shredded beet
- Fire roasted red peppers with garlic, rosemary & fried capers BID OR DONATE TO SUPPORT
- Bulgar wheat and French lentil salad/feta cheese and preserved OUR FOOD DONATION AND
lemon/tomato, radish & mint EDUCATION PROGRAMS.
- Petit arugula with tomato/balsamic reduction/Tuscan olive oil
- Curried bread and butter cucumber pickle
Veterans know this event sells out each year so get your tickets today while they last! Tickets ($150/pp) may purchased online or by sending a check for the appropriate number of tickets directly to the farm office. Attendees can also purchase a Family Table for 12 for $1500 (essentially TWO FREE TICKETS). Checks can be made payable to ‘Massaro Community Farm’ and mail your payment to:
Massaro Community Farm – DOTF
41 Ford Road
Woodbridge, CT 06525
Can’t make it to the event?
Support us through our Online Auction and check out some exclusive items that were curated just for you!